MID-LEVEL PROJECT ARCHITECT
TALENTED AND AMBITIOUS ARCHITECT REQUIRED TO JOIN BOUTIQUE ARCHITECTURE STUDIO SPECIALISING IN HIGH-END RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS. CAREER DEVELOPMENT, WORK FLEXIBILITY AND GENEROUS $$$ FOR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Merrylees Architecture is a boutique architectural practice with an excellent reputation for delivering design-led solutions across the residential sector. Due to business growth and a strong pipeline of exciting projects, there is now an opportunity for a mid-level architect to join their small and dynamic team soon to be operating out of new offices in Melbourne’s inner South East.
This role is a minimum 6-month contract with the potential to extend. The team currently comprises 3 designers and now requires the support of an experienced architect who has confidence working across all project stages, from inception to completion. The practice prides themselves on a modern design-led philosophy and a studio culture of collaboration, work-life balance and professional development. This role will suit a dedicated high achiever who has aspirations to lead their own projects and learn how to run a commercially successful architecture practice.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience working in Melbourne’s residential architecture sector (mandatory)
- Confidence working across all stages, from concept design through to contract administration (mandatory)
- Advanced AutoCad and 3D SketchUp modelling skills (mandatory)
- Strong design skills and ability to learn from others
- Self motivated and willingness to propose new ideas and ways of doing things
- Genuine interest in architecture and global design trends
- Ability to multi-task and work to multiple project deadlines
- Dedication, attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Team-orientated approach and friendly personality
In return, the successful applicant will be rewarded with an exciting role at a dynamic and growing architecture studio, offering genuine career development and a generous remuneration package for appropriate experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter, portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org